Friday, December 9, 2011

Happy Feet Two Movie Review



Admittedly, I did not like the first Happy Feet. Now, there's Happy Feet Two, with more dancing penguins and another story involving one of the penguins. I'm not even going to go into the plot because I run the risk of sounding childish or cliché. I will, however, say that this is one of the most puerile films of the year so far. Nothing in Happy Feet Two works, and I mean nothing. The story is not only childish, but it's also all over the place. The voice actors, led by a very questionably talented cast are awful. Also, just like with my Puss In Boots review, I saw this at a legit I max 3D theater, and the I max added nothing to the film, and the 3D just made the film look worse. This is not to blame the theater for, but the film for. The fact that this is a film about dancing, singing penguins, I guess I should have expected not to have an awesome I max experience, but I at least expected a little something to be added. With all this hate I seem to have for Happy Feet Two, you would think I thought this was a terrible film. With this being said, it's not. Happy Feet Two will certainly amuse its target audience-kids, but it's the parents who'll have to take them to it I'm worried about. No one will accuse Happy Feet Two of being one of the worst films of the year, but even more so, they won't accuse Happy Feet Two of being one of the best films of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment