Friday, December 9, 2011

A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas Review



A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas is the funniest film of the year so far. It is a film that had me laughing throughout. Every minute and every second of this film is hysterical. When I walked out of this film, I applauded the it for reminding me of why I missed Harold & Kumar so much. Although probably not possible, I would just love there to be a never ending series of Harold & Kumar movies. Even Harold & Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay was hilarious, and I consider that the worst one. Now, onto something that this film surprisingly needed..the 3D. The 3D in this film, a raunchy comedy about stoner buddies is better than the 3D in the typical CGI or animated 3D film. The 3D was half of the joke, and you'd be doing yourself a disservice to not see it in 3D. The chemistry between Harold & Kumar in this film is the best chemistry of all the films if I do say so myself. Also, Neil Patrick Harris has an all too short scene that had me rolling in the aisles. This film is absolutely hilarious, and despite being very raunchy, is actually touching at the end. This is one of the best films of the year so far. A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas is worth seeing if not for anything but to see America's favorite stoner buddies back together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment